Discover pos: Your Complete, Affordable Solution
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must also be observed and followed.
Information on this web site is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. any interpretation of the contents, rights and obligations of the contents of this disclaimer and/or POSsimplicity web site shall be interpretated in accordance with the laws of Ontario.
No License: Nothing on any POSsimplicity Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of POSsimplicity or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. All intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and copyrights, is the property of the POSitive edge or such third party and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
Authorized use: Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available on this web site for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this site may be used, redistributed, copied or reproduced, without the prior written consent of POSsimplicity.
Possible Errors: Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. POSsimplicity reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes in the products, programs and/or specifications described in this information at any time without notice.
Non-Confidential, Unrestricted Information: POSsimplicity required that no unsolicited confidential or proprietary information be sent to POSsimplicity through its web site. NO information or materials sent to POSsimplicity, through its web site will be deemed confidential. By forwarding any information or material through this web site, you are granting POSsimplicity an unrestricted license and permission to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that the POSsimplicity is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose whatsoever.
Trademarks: POSsimplicity and the names of the POSsimplicity products referenced herein are either trademarks and/or service marks or registered trademarks and/or service marks of POSsimplicity. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners. The names of some companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are fictitious and are in no way intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event, unless otherwise noted.
Unavailable products: Information POSsimplicity publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to POSsimplicity products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country/state/province. Such references do not imply that POSsimplicity intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country/state/province. Please consult your local POSsimplicity business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services which may be available to you.
Linked Web Sites: Linked web sites are not under the control of POSsimplicity and POSsimplicity makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site (or information found within) which you may access through this web site. POSsimplicity provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsements or acceptance by POSsimplicity of any liability whatsoever for the contents or the use of such web site. When you access a non- POSsimplicity web site, please understand that it is independent from POSsimplicity, and that POSsimplicity has no control over the contents on that web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
In no event will POSsimplicity be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages with any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. the entire risk arising out of the use of any information found herein remains with the recipient.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Web site: Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from this server ("Server") is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears on all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from this Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents whatsoever are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible by law.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the POSsimplicity web site or any other POSsimplicity owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of POSsimplicity web sites are protected by trade dress and/or other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any POSsimplicity web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by POSsimplicity.
All intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited. Use of any software for any purpose not explicitly stated and authorized in the web site is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of POSsimplicity. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
POSsimplicity License Agreement
This legal document is an agreement between you, the end user and POSsimplicity. BY OPERATING the POSsimplicity Software, (hereinafter The SOFTWARE), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH INCLUDES THE SOFTWARE LICENSE, LIMITED WARRANTY AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE The SOFTWARE, ERASE ALL OF The SOFTWARE PROGRAMS FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL DISKS AND ANY MANUALS TO THE PLACE YOU OBTAINED THEM. In order to preserve and protect its rights under applicable laws, POSsimplicity does not sell any rights in The SOFTWARE. Rather, POSsimplicity grants the right to use The SOFTWARE by means of a SOFTWARE LICENSE. POSsimplicity specifically retains title to The SOFTWARE
The Software License
1) GRANT OF LICENSE. In consideration of payment of the license fee which is a part of the price you paid for The SOFTWARE, and your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of this License and the Limited Warranty, POSsimplicity, as Licensor, grants to you, the licensee, a nonexclusive right to use and display this copy of The SOFTWARE on a single COMPUTER (ie. with one CPU) at a single location so long as you comply with the terms of the License. If the single computer on which you run The SOFTWARE is a multi-user system, the License covers all users on that single system, without further license payments. POSsimplicity reserves all rights not expressly granted to the LICENSEE.
2) OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE. As the licensee, you own the magnetic or other physical media on which The SOFTWARE is originally or subsequently recorded or fixed, but an expressed condition of this License is that POSsimplicity retains title and ownership of The SOFTWARE recorded on the original disk copy(s) and all subsequent copies of The SOFTWARE, regardless of the form or media in or on which the original or other copies may exist. This license is not a sale of the original SOFTWARE or any copy.
3) COPY RESTRICTIONS. This SOFTWARE and the accompanying written materials are copyrighted. Unauthorized copying of The SOFTWARE, including SOFTWARE which has been modified, merged or included with other software, or of written materials is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement which was caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this License. Subject to the restrictions above, and if The SOFTWARE is not copy protected, you may make (1) ONE copy of The SOFTWARE solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce and include the copyright notice on the backup copy.
4) USE RESTRICTIONS. You may not electronically transfer The SOFTWARE from one computer to another over a network. You may not distribute copies of The SOFTWARE or accompanying written materials to others. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative workbases of The SOFTWARE. You may not modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on written materials.
5) TRANSFER RESTRICTIONS. The SOFTWARE is licensed only to you, the LICENSEE, and may not be transferred to anyone without the prior written consent of POSsimplicity. Any unauthorized transferee of The SOFTWARE shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this License and the Limited Warranty. In no event may you transfer assign, lease, rent, sell or otherwise dispose of The SOFTWARE on a temporary or permanent basis except as provided herein.
6) TERMINATION. This License is effective until termination. This License will terminate automatically without notice from POSsimplicity if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination, you shall destroy the written materials and all copies of The SOFTWARE, including modified copies, if any.
7) UPDATE POLICY. POSsimplicity may create from time to time, updated versions of The SOFTWARE. At its option, POSsimplicity will make such updates available to the LICENSEE and transferees who have paid the update fee, if any, and returned the Registration Card to POSsimplicity.
THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS (INCLUDING INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE) ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FURTHER POSsimplicity DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF THE SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. IF THE SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT POSsimplicity OR ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST
OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. POSsimplicity warrants to the original LICENSEE that the disk(s) on which The SOFTWARE is recorded is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase as evidenced by a copy of the receipt. POSsimplicity entire liability and your exclusive remedy as the disk(s) shall be at POSsimplicity option, either (a) return of the purchase price of The SOFTWARE or (b) replacement of the disk which does not meet POSsimplicity' Limited Warranty and which is returned to POSsimplicity postage prepaid with a copy of the receipt of purchase. If failure of the disk(s) has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, POSsimplicity shall have no responsibility to replace the disk(s) or refund the purchase price. In the event of replacement of the disk(s), the replacement disk(s) will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
THE ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF THE MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE THAT IS MADE BY the POSitive edge OR ITS AGENTS ON THE SOFTWARE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVISE GIVEN BY POSsimplicity, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVISE. NEITHER POSsimplicity NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION
LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE The SOFTWARE EVEN IF POSsimplicity HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE AND STATE TO STATE AND CERTAIN LIMITATIONS CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN PROVISIONS IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ANY APPLICABLE PROVINCIAL LEGISLATION, THE APPLICABLE PROVINCIAL LEGISLATION TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER THE CONTRAVENING PROVISION.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY, UNDERSTANDING THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEIR TERMS AND
CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THE LICENSE AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY ARE THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDE ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE LICENSE OR THE LIMITED WARRANTY.